After 10 difficult days for Nowra’s Aldi fans, they were finally able to re-enter their favourite supermarket.
The store has a brand new look and feel, after a full makeover which kicked off on May 8.
A large group of dedicated shoppers waited outside the Kinghorne Street store for it to open its doors at 8am on Thursday.
Here’s a few things that are different to help you navigate your way around, but rest assured the bargains are still as good.
- The fruit and vegetables are in the first aisle as you enter, aisle 1.
- The entry and exit door are the same one, not two.
- The fresh cut flower rack is in the same place, but is a wee bit cuter.
- New light fittings throughout.
- The personal care items, toilet paper, nappies, aluminium foil, glad wrap etc are up one of the centre aisle, aisle 4.
- All the signage and display shelves are new.
Don’t worry, you will still find the alcohol and special buys in the same place, up front and in the centre respectively.
This Saturday at 8am will see the hugely popular annual snow gear special buys fill the shelves, get there early, store management is expecting large crowds.