The Illawarra Shoalhaven Local Health District has listed over almost 30 new COVID-19 exposure sites across the Shoalhaven.
The ISLHD confirmed that anyone who has been to the following locations at the times listed is a casual contact must get tested immediately, even if you have no symptoms, and isolate until you receive a negative result.
- Berry: IGA, 123 Queen St, from 8:45am to 9:15am on Monday, September 27
- Bomaderry: Choice Pharmacy, 320 Princes Highway, from 5pm to 5:05pm on Wednesday, September 29
- Bomaderry: Do It Yourself True Value Hardware, 54A Bolong Road, from 1:15pm to 1:25pm on Thursday, October 7
- Bomaderry: Nutrien Water, 5 Worthington Way, from 3:05pm to 3:30pm on Thursday, October 7
- Bomaderry: Welcome Chinese Restaurant, 55 Meroo Street, from 5:20pm to 5:25pm and 5:35pm to 5:40pm on Wednesday, October 6
- Bomaderry: Woolworths, 6/320 Princes Highway, from 5pm to 5:15pm on Wednesday, September 29 and 9:30am to 9:45am on Thursday, October 7
- Callala Bay: Callala Cellars, Shop 12/55 Emmett Street, from 4:10pm to 4:15pm on Thursday, October 7
- Huskisson: The Great Husky Bite, 51 Owen Street, from 10:30 am to 2pm on Tuesday, September 28 and 10:30am to 2pm Wednesday, September 29
- Nowra: Aldi, 8/16 Kinghorne Street, from 1:20pm to 1:40pm on Wednesday September 29 and 4:20pm to 4:35pm on Tuesday, September 28
- Nowra: Better Tyres, 61 Berry Street, from 1pm to 1:30pm on Wednesday, September 29
- Nowra: Blooms the Chemist, Nowra Mall, from 2:45pm to 2:50pm on Wednesday, September 29
- Nowra: Chemist Warehouse, from 12pm to 12:30pm on Wednesday, September 29
- Nowra: Coles, Kinghorne Street and Junction Street, from 10:50am to 11:20am on Friday, October 8; 3pm to 3:10pm on Thursday, October 7; 11:45am to 1:05pm on Wednesday, September 29; and 1:40pm to 2:45pm on Wednsday, September 29
- Nowra: Fins Fangs 'N' Feathers, 3/14 Haigh Avenue, from 3:23pm to 3:37pm on Thursday, September 30 and from 4:12pm to 4:17pm on Thursday, September 30
- Nowra: McDonalds Nowra Central, from9:15am to 9:45am on Thursday, September 30 and 8:30pm to 8:50pm on Wednesday, September 29
- Nowra: Nowra Village Hot Bake, 142 Junction Street, from 12:25pm to 12:55pm on Tuesday, September 28
- Nowra: Pizza Hut, 1/78 Kinghorne Street, from 6:45pm to 6:55pm on Tuesday, 28 September
- Nowra: The Ginger Jar Bakehouse, from 7:30am to 2:10pm on Tuesday, October 5
- Nowra: Princeline Pharmacy, 102 Junction Street, from 11:55am to 12:5pm on Tuesday, September 28
- Nowra: Woolworths, 9/13 Kinghorne Street, from 3:30pm to 4:10pm on Friday, October 1 and 3:40pm to 4:10pm on Thursday, 30 September
- South Nowra: Bunnings, from 4:30pm to 6pm on Tuesday, September 28
- South Nowra: United Petroleum Nowra (Pie Face), from 10am to 10:10am on Tuesday, September 28
- Ulladulla: Coles, from 9:30am to 10:45am on Wednesday, September 29
- Vincentia: ALDI, from 1:40pm to 1:50pm on Thursday, September 30
- Vincentia: BWS, from 2pm to 2:15pm on Thursday, September 30
- Vincentia: Coles, from 10am to 1:10pm on Thursday, September 30
- Vincentia: Super Barn, from 1:25 to 1:45 on Thursday, September 30
- Vincentia: Woolworths, from 1:45pm to 2:05pm on Thursday, September 30
- Worrigee: FoodWorks, from 1:15pm to 1:30pm on Wednesday, September 29 and 11:21am to 11:31am on Thursday, September 30
Shoalhaven City Council also confirmed a positive COVID-19 case attended the Shoalhaven Swim Sport Fitness Nowra Aquatic Park on Sunday, October 3, from 1.21pm and 2.57pm.
- No laughing matter: Sydney buyers set new record in South Coast suburb
- General visiting returns to Shoalhaven, David Berry and Milton hospitals
- 'It's good to be back': Residents flock to shops, salons and pubs
- Unions Shoalhaven says it 'seems ridiculous' not to consider new hospital on southern greenfield site
The Shoalhaven has recorded over 200 COVID-19 since the Delta-variant outbreak began in June.
Our COVID-19 news articles relating to public health and safety are free for anyone to access. However, we depend on subscription revenue to support our journalism. If you are able, please subscribe here . If you are already a subscriber, thank you for your support.