Resilience NSW has partnered with Healthshare to provide facemasks, hospital grade sanitiser and disinfectant wipes to local government to distribute to community organisations as part of the response to the Delta variant of COVID-19.
Shoalhaven City Council will be dispensing these supplies to community organisations within the Shoalhaven.
- An organisation or community group must be a not for profit and incorporated body.
- The organisation or community group must be based or operate within the Shoalhaven City Council Local Government Area
Please place your order and schedule your pick up date using this link - you will be required to provide your organisation name and relevant tier level to place your order.
Currently dates are available for collection until October 14 when more times will become available depending on demand. You must book by 5pm the day before your scheduled collection time to allow time to prepare your order.
Who is not eligible
- Government organisations
- Groups or organisations applying on behalf of government organisations
- Individuals, groups of individuals, for-profit commercial organisations
- Political parties, registered or not
This is an ongoing offer from Resilience NSW and your organisation will be able to order more supplies as required.