The second annual festival to celebrate food, wine and beer in the region will go ahead in 2020 but there will be a change of date and venue.
South Coast Food and Wine Festival organiser Sam Tooley said after the inaugural festival started with a huge turn out on the Saturday in September 2019 he knew it was something people from inside and outside the region enjoyed.
Mr Tooley started planning then for the second annual event this year.
But when COVID-19 struck he realised he needed to push the date for the festival back a little.
Mr Tooley is now ready to announce the festival will be held on October 16 and 17 and this time the venue will be White Sands Park in Huskisson. Tickets go on sale from July 1. Producers, breweries, eateries, wineries and distilleries from the Shoalhaven, South Coast, Illawarra and the Southern Highlands will again take part.
- Owner of trendy new Sandbar in Huskisson is looking for employees and sees potential to attract many more visitors to the South Coast
- Whales to stage a timely arrival as visitors are set to return to the South Coast from June 1
- Small brewers and wine producers on the South Coast offered a lifeline by Dan Murphy's and BWS
- Meet the man behind the inaugural South Coast Food & Wine Festival at Berry in one week
- Full program released for inaugural South Coast Food & Wine Festival at Berry Showground