The Australian Decorative and Fine Arts Society - Shoalhaven is gearing up for an exciting 2020, packed with informative and interesting lectures for everyone to enjoy.
At its recent AGM ADFAS announced its 2020 program and elected a new committee.
The committee is planning eight Thursday evening lectures and two Friday Interest Days.
All lectures are held at the Berry School of Arts, Alexandra Street.
The 2020 subscription is $150 per person or visitors are welcome to individual evening lectures. Cost of individual lectures is $30, cash or card, at the door. A light supper is included. There is an additional cost for Interest Days. Everyone is most welcome to join.
To have an email version of the 2020 program sent to you please contact email@example.com. The 2020 program will also soon be featured here.
- 7.30pm Kathleen Olive Renaissance Italian Villas and Gardens and their Afterlives.
- 7.30pm Catherine Wallace The Tale of Two Barbaras: Barbara Hepworth and Barbara Tribe.
- 7.30pm Sally Butler Asia Pacific Contemporary Art.
- 7.30pm Alan Read Phrases and Sayings - The Etymology of London.
- 7.30pm Kate Strasdin -The Foundations of Fashion
- 10am Kate Strasdin half interest day - two lectures
- A Cut Above - Traditions of Tailoring
- 7.30 pm Dr Caroline Shenton Packing Up the Nation
- 7.30pm Sandy Burnett The Age of Jazz
- 10am Sandy Burnett full interest day - Three lectures
- Classical Music Crash Course
- 7.30pm Kathy McLauchlan Gaugin's Discovery of the Primitive