'Fields and Forests' have come to life in the Shoalhaven Regional Gallery.
The theme for this year's Creative Moments exhibition has seen 243 handcrafted items light up the annual event.
Creative Moments is a joint exhibition from the Shoalhaven Woodcraft Society, Nowra Spinners and Weavers and the Shoalhaven Potters and has been runnning for more than 15 years.
Rosemary Bridgen from the Nowra Spinners and Weavers said the exhibition is not to be missed.
- Read more: Dancers line up for more success
- You share your memories about historic Nowra building
"This year's theme has allowed everyone to be imaginative with their work and their titles," she said.
The artists range in age from 22 to 92.
Ms Brigden said the official launch on Saturday, September 7 attracted a few hundred people.
The exhibition will run until September 28.
All pieces can be bought but must remain in the exhibition until it's over, while takeaway sales can also be made. A raffle made up of a prize donated by each group will be announced on September 28. Tickets are available at the gallery.
Shoalhaven Woodcraft Society
- Runs workshops every Tuesday night from 6pm to 9pm and every Thursdat morning from 9am until midday
- Meet on the third Wednesday of each month from 6.30pm until 9pm
- Also have workshop on teh Saturday following the monthly meeting from 9am until after midday
- New members of all skill levels are welcome
- The society shares facilities at the Showground Maker's Cottage with the Nowra Men's Shed and the Nowra Spinners and Weavers
- See shoalhavenwoodcraft.com.au, Facebook at Shoalhaven Woodcraft Society, or contact John Knowles on 0452 122 002
Nowra Spinners and Weavers
- Meet weekly throughout the year and hols general meetings, show and tel, workshops and friendship days
- Participates in special events like World Wide Knit/Spin in Public Day and demonstrates their skills at the Nowra Show
- Find them at The Makers Cottage, 27 West Street, Nowra
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or find them on Facebook and Instagram
- Simply turn up on a Monday (between 9am and 2pm) that you wish to start at the Shoalhaven Potters, Greenwell Point Rd, Pyree
- Monthly meetings on third Monday each month (10am start)
- Participation in special workshop days
- See shoalhavenpotters.org.au for more information