On Wednesday night, the St Georges Basin Country Club will be packed with local residents who want government to invest in a safer and more convenient way in and out of Jervis Bay.
Vincentia Matters president Liz Tooley has successfully mobilised a grassroots campaign to improve the Jervis Bay Road and Princes Highway intersection.
Mrs Tooley expects a strong showing from Jervis Bay and St Georges Basin residents at the public meeting starts at 7pm.
A few residents who have been spearheading the campaign will make short presentations at the meeting.
Local politicians from all tiers of government and a diverse range political leanings have committed to make presentations the event.
- Former Gilmore MP and current Shoalhaven Councillor Joanna Gash will speak on behalf of Gilmore MP Ann Sudmalis, who’s in New York at representing the Australian government at the United Nations.
- Labor Candidate for Gilmore Fiona Phillips
- South Coast MP Shelley Hancock
- South Coast Labor Candidate Annette Alldrick
- Kiama Labor Candidate Andy Higgins
- Shoalhaven Councillor Patricia White
- Shoalhaven Councillor John Wells
- Shoalhaven Mayor Amanda Findley
For more information about the public meeting via the Vincentia Matters Facebook page click here.