Nestled in one of the Shoalhaven’s most picturesque spots is this rare opportunity.
This stunning four-bedroom country escape sits comfortably on a 1144sqm block offering one-of-a-kind panoramic views of Cambewarra Mountain.
Picture yourself relaxing by the in-ground pool while taking in those breathtaking views day after day.
There has been thoughtful planning to create a balance between open plan living and private retreat.
All bedrooms have built-in robes, while the master suite has a walk-in robe and ensuite.
A delightfully light-filled kitchen is fitted with stainless steel appliances, gas cooking, a dishwasher and walk-in pantry.
Read more: South Coast property
Other features of the property include:
- Outdoor entertaining;
- Solar panels with solar hot water;
- A third toilet in the laundry;
- A fire place in the main living area;
- A detached double garage with a workshop;
- A separate study or office space.
All of this is located just a 10-minute drive from the Nowra CBD and a short walk from the local corner shop and Post Office.
The property will be open for inspection on Friday, August 10 from 12.45 until 1.15pm and Saturday, August 11 from 2 until 2.30pm.
Otherwise contact the agent to arrange an appointment.
This property will be auctioned, contact the agent for details.
Please note: principals disclose interest.
House of the Week
- 67 Nooramunga Avenue, Cambewarra
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Price: Auction
- Agency: Ray White Nowra 4422 1444
- Contact: Craig Hadfield 0401 088 137
- Inspect: Friday, August 10, 12.45-1.15pm, Saturday, August 11, 2-2.30pm