The sixth annual Berry Small Farm Field Days are just around the corner.
Exhibitors from all over Australia, displaying the latest farming equipment, machinery and supplies will descend on Berry Showground on September 8 – 9.
Everything a farm, however big or small could want, including plants, trees, mowers, garden equipment, water tanks and solar solutions will be on display, plus fashion wear, information seminars and demonstrations.
There will be no shortage of good old-fashioned country fun, which will include:
- A garden fair, where visitors can wander through and view a variety of stalls offering plants, tools, wheelbarrows, garden art and more.
- Guest speakers on hand throughout the day to give talks on a variety of gardening topics.
- A marquee housing livestock exhibits and products, which proved very popular at last year’s event.
- A program of demonstrations and talks.
- Dedicated food court on the main arena where visitors can taste some culinary delights.
Once again, there will be lots of things for children to see and do.
The always popular animal nursery, filled with cute and fluffy farm animals will be centre stage for the kids to enjoy.
Last year the small Southern Cross cattle breed made its public debut and organiser expect to see them again this year.
ENTRY: Adults $10, Children under 15 years free.