SHOALHAVEN Council’s quarterly progress report has revealed a number of substantial DAs have been approved in the past six months.
In the period council has approved close to $13 million in developments.
That includes the $3.5 million GP Super Clinic/Medical Centre which will be located between Shoalhaven Hospital and the new Shoalhaven Cancer Care Centre.
Other DAs approved include:
• The refurbishment and expansion of an existing concrete batching plant at Quinns Lane, South Nowra valued at $750,000;
• A three-storey office building and associated car parking for 26 vehicles at North Street, Nowra valued at $1.625 million;
• An extension to the Shoalhaven Ex-Serviceman’s Sports Club valued at $2.9 million;
• A guest house comprising six bedrooms at Broughton Vale valued at $1.8 million and
• A residential subdivision at Milton valued at $350,000.
Development approvals in the southern area also indicated a positive trend with many new dwellings being proposed as well as commercial development including a new motel at Mollymook Beach and a horse breeding and training facility at Bawley Point.